Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here we go....

Well, after much thought and false starts this is it - my first attempt at sharing with you our day to day life. My husband and I have four adorable daughters, we live in a wonderful place and follow a loving God. I can't wait to share stories, creations, thoughts and photos of what we get up to. Today saw the completion of my 7 year old's first knitting project - a scarf for her Tom Kitten. Not a hole in sight, I am so proud of her. Too late for a photo tonight but maybe one day soon. A little more work on my knitting - leg warmers for my 6 year old, but alas I didn't get to the flower girl dress I have to finish. This is often the case at the end of the day. I wonder how many of us have this happen? Till next time, Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment