Monday, May 31, 2010

Apron sneak-peek

A little more creating and finishing (!!!!) has been going on here over the past few days. My apron creation is finished and flying it's way to the UK - all wrapped up and ready to live with Viv at Pooh's abode in her lovely, English kitchen. I think it will fit in well and hopefully Viv will like it and enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it. Here is a little sneak-peak - two fabrics and some pretty bits.


Thanks so much to Sarah at Red gingham for organising the swap. It was lots of fun pulling together the ideas, fabrics and all the trimmings to suit the picture I had in my head. I love that a swap, with their looming deadline, forces me (and us?!?!) to finish a project within a time frame, proving to myself that I can get something finished when I really want and need to! So now it's onto my half-done projects, but first, the washing and ironing!

1 comment:

  1. Good lady!! Looks like a wonderful apron you've made too. Love the pretty fabric. Is there a secret to know which side of that lace is the right side? I always spend ages deciding which way up to use it.

    ReplyDelete